viernes, 15 de enero de 2016

Introducing myself

For all of you reading this, my name is Carlos Sebastian Loredo Gomez, Sebastian for short.
My expectations for this course are: to understand a little better how should software be design and how to structure software in order to decrease its cost in memory.

About my hobbies and personal interests: I love to watch sci-fi series in TV and to read books (Stephen King particularly). If there's more I don't recall it at the moment.

A book I have recently enjoyed: Drowning Towers by George Turner, which describe how the future society lives after overpopulation.
Music: Helene Fischer, Abba, Adele
TV programs: Well I think I have a lot to put in this part since all my holidays were about watching TV series. I'll just list them in order of how I liked them. Stargate SG-1, Sanctuary, Stargate Atlantis, Black Mirror, Eureka... just to mention some.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario